Registration is now open!
Are you a writer?
Have you ever thought about writing?
Here is how it works!
When Tennessee Williams was in school he challenged himself to write a 1 act every week based off from a newspaper article. So that is what we do. We find a local news story, develop a prompt from that article and send it to you. The rest is yours. It can be as long or short as you want.
- Register by September 30th
- Receive a writing prompt
- You have 14 days to write a 1 Act
- Submit as many submissions you would like – $10 per submission
- Two winners are chosen
- Our directors cast and rehearse your piece
- We stage it for our audience November 2nd and 3rd!
Fill Out the Form to Register
Use this to pay for your 1 act submission